To Find Your Personal Style E-Mail Me At

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Look at (My) Pre-Fall...Layer Me Happy







I wasn't kidding when I said I live in two seasons. Snow and construction. We're heavy into construction and have yet to see three days in a row of something we used to call summer. More rain than my hair needs, not enough sun to get a decent tan and most of my merch is still waiting to be worn. A complete bust. So the only thing that makes sense is to start planning ahead. Not for winter yet (oh Gawd) but cool transition. Who said cool was overrated??? Well, somebody did but we won't comment. Check out these photos from Vogue Australia/August '09. Embers, but hey, it's a start. I'll be back when I'm on fire.




4 comments:

Barbora said...

Nice to have you back!:)

Daniel Storto said...

The common thread here is that women are as individual today as they were back in the 70's. These images are sexy and cool. Afterall, "cause that's the way ah ha ah ha I like it".

Captbill said...

I really enjoy the way you write.

hedley007 said...

Just saw your post on facebook...nice!